Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Success & Resources

Resources that have provided success!

Today, I want to express thanks to all the people, websites, and sources that have provided the resources my teaching partner and I have needed to increase the success of our PBL.  I have to say that I really do consider our novel PBL a success even though it isn't quite over yet.


  • Edmodo.com - We have used this site to house PBL documents, quiz students over reading, provide research resources, provide workshop resources, provide small group communication spaces, and much more.  Best of all... it's FREE!  Students can access it online anywhere through the website or app.
  • BIE.com - This website have provided information, links, ideas, etc.  We also have the book which our district has available to all teachers and was given to use when we attended the Think Forward Institute @ManorISD.
  • Twitter - I follow many techies, teachers, and districts that talk about PBL in order to get ideas.  Try following @ManorISDIT for great resources.  They tweet often!
  • My Peeps : )  - Of course there are many to thank here!  My teaching partner, Cassie Reynolds... ELA Instructional Facilitator, Shay Garland who spent countless hours helping us prepare for this PBL... My principal, Tammy Becker, and Campus Facilitator, Ava Bartek, and other district staff for making sure we have all the materials we need for our PBL...Think Forward Staff @ Manor ISD...and our other ELA teachers who have all shared their thoughts and experiences as we implement PBL together at SBMS!
LOVING IT!
Follow me on Twitter:  @MaasClassroom

 
Maas Out

No comments:

Post a Comment